Roof Top Tent
A 1.3m (4.3') wide roof top tent that is 2.5m (8.2') long when unfolded. The super low 200mm (7.87“) profile (excl. ladder) reduces wind resistance. This tent is the lowest profile roof top tent on the market and only weighs 43kg (93 lbs).
- Sleeps 2+ comfortably.
- Opens in one smooth motion for an instant bedroom.
- Lighter than all the other comparable roof top sleeping solutions on the market today, weighing only 43kgs/93lbs.
- Includes a mattress, all you need to do is add sleeping bags and pillows.
- A durable tent cover made from 1000D PVC protects your tent when not in use.
- Unobstructed views out of all windows.
- Zippered privacy panels on all windows and doors.
- Retractable, sturdy aluminium ladder with foot friendly treads
- Manufactured with a special Oxford tent fabric (400D) -- a strong, breathable, mould resistant, waterproof, PVC coated, heavy duty poly-cotton.
- The tent is mounted to an aluminium base that is insulated to keep the cold out.
- No need to install additional extrusions as it comes standard with an aluminium extrusion for securing the optional shower skirt.
- Tent rails are supplied loose to give you flexibility, which allows you to mount the tent onto most load bars and roof racks.
- An easily removable HD fly-sheet cover (made from 200D Oxford weatherproof fabric) offers shade during the day, decreased condensation in the morning, and the ability to leave the windows open when it’s raining.
- The windows and door privacy panels zip closed upwards, so that the size of the opening can be adjusted according to privacy needs or weather conditions.
- The windows and door are screened so they can be opened or closed without letting insects in.
- A roof ventilator opening with a mosquito screen reduces condensation while providing a steady source of ventilation.
- Two interior pockets to store gear as well as overhead Velcro loops that could be used for to hang lights and other items.
- Can be mounted on most vehicles to open out over the rear or to open over either side of the vehicle.